US Centrifuge Systems manufactures centrifuges for liquid-liquid and liquid-solid centrifuge separation, solids dewatering, and centrifuge liquid filtration and fluid clarification. Centrifuge systems are designed, developed and constructed with specific system technology for unique applications and industries.
- Centri-Flow System®
- Mass Flow System™
- Mass Media and Vibratory Re-circulating System
- Automatic Batch Sequence Wastewater Processing System
- Squid II™ Water Clarifying Settling Tank System
- Fully automatic batch-sequence process requires virtually no operator attention.
- Fully integrated skid mounted system components and controls for simplified installation.
- Complete chemical and process time variation controls for maximum process flexibility.
- Centrifugal sludge removal process produces a relatively moisture free cake for disposal.
US Centrifuge Systems manufactures automatic self-monitoring batch-sequence wastewater treatment systems to treat many types of industrial wastewater applications using a wide variety of chemical treatment programs. Automatic self-monitoring batch sequence wastewater treatment systems can be designed and constructed to treat wastewater volumes from 500 to 50,000 GPD depending on the chemical program and percentage of solids.
Advantages of a Pre-Engineered System
Pre-engineered systems include the centrifuge technology paired with integral process tanks, transfer pumps, mounting platforms, piping and instruments, plus complete control and automation solutions. Both standard and fully customized systems are designed and built to suit each customer's specific application and facility requirements.
US Centrifuge Systems manufactures centrifuges for liquid / solid separation as well as designs, develops, and constructs specific system technology for many different applications and industries. Systems include the centrifuge technology paired with integral process tanks, transfer pumps, mounting platforms, piping and instruments, plus complete control and automation solutions. Both standard and fully customized systems are designed and built to suit each customer's specific application and / or facility requirements.
- Minimizes plant or facility engineering cost and time
- Leverages US Centrifuge Systems's application experience and system expertise
- System is factory built minimizing on-site installation time and costs
- System is pre-tested prior to shipment minimizing start-up de-bugging time and costs
Fully Engineered Centrifugal Separation Equipment and Process Systems
US Centrifuge Systems developed and patented the Centri-Flow System® in 1997 and has since supplied these systems worldwide. The Centri-Flow System® is a specially developed / pre-engineered liquid clarifying system designed to filter and recycle water and / or coolant from a variety of fabricating applications. The system features the liquid / solid separating force of an automatic self-cleaning centrifuge which can remove particles as small as 2-micron. The conical Centri-Flow System® tank serves as the primary liquid reservoir and cyclonic solids concentrator while the centrifuge separates the suspended solids and cleans the re-circulating working fluid / liquid.
"Centri-Flow" systems are available in (3) three standard sizes and a variety of custom configurations:
Mass Flow System™
Another popular system is the specially designed "VF" mass media / vibratory finishing re-circulating systems. US Centrifuge Systems has applied centrifuges and designed centrifuge systems for a variety of vibratory / mass finishing applications for the purpose of clarifying suspended solids from the liquid process solution. Centrifugally clarified liquid that was previously sent to drain is now often re-circulated many times extending the liquid's working life, which reduces operating costs and minimizes disposal volumes. Systems include the centrifuge with integral process tanks including transfer pumps and optional chemical injection pumps. Standard and / or customized systems are designed and built to suit each customer's specific application and / or facility requirements.
Proven applications include ceramic and synthetic finishing media and solutions.
- M512 VF200 System
- A500 VF400 System
- A540 VF750 System
- Custom VF Systems
Automatic Batch Sequence Wastewater Treatment Centrifuge
US Centrifuge automatic self-monitoring batch-sequence wastewater treatment systems can be used to treat a wide variety of industrial wastewater applications using a wide variety of chemical treatment programs.
One-Stop Industrial Shop
- Automatic Centrifuges
- Manual Centrifuges
- Decanter Centrifuges
- Biodiesel Centrifuges
- Centrifuge Filtration-Clarification Systems
- Pre-Engineered Centrifuges
- High-Speed Disk Bowl Centrifuges
- Customized Centrifuges
- DAF Sludge Dewatering System
- Coolant and Fluid Centrifuge Recycling Systems
- Automatic Batch Sequence Wastewater Treatment Centrifuges
- Refurbished Centrifuges
- Settling Tanks
Top of Page