Automatic Batch Sequence Wastewater Treatment Centrifuge
US Centrifuge automatic self-monitoring batch-sequence wastewater treatment systems can be used to treat a wide variety of industrial wastewater applications using a wide variety of chemical treatment programs. Advantages of the self-monitoring automatic batch-sequence wastewater treatment system include:
- Fully automatic batch-sequence process requires virtually no operator attention.
- Fully integrated skid mounted system components and controls for simplified installation.
- Complete chemical and process time variation controls for maximum process flexibility.
- Centrifugal sludge removal process produces a relatively moisture free cake for disposal.
Automatic self-monitoring batch-sequence wastewater treatment systems can be configured, equipped, and constructed to suit each customer's individual process and chemical treatment requirements. These requirements could include:
- Different Size Tank Volumes
- Multiple Chemical Feed Pumps and / or Systems
- Various Size and / or Multiple Centrifuges
- Additional Discharge Water Filtering Devices
- Plus Discharge Water Monitoring and / or Recording Devices
Automatic self-monitoring batch-sequence wastewater treatment systems can be designed and constructed to treat wastewater volumes from 500 to 50,000 GPD depending on the chemical program and percentage of solids. Systems range from $50,000 to $350,000 depending on the necessary components and materials of construction.
US Centrifuge Systems automatic self-monitoring batch-sequence wastewater treatment systems are constructed and equipped with quality components including:
- Allen Bradley Controls and Operator Interfaces
- Endress+Hauser Instrumentation and Controls
- G&L, Gusher, Continental, and ARO Pumps
- Dosatron Polymer Feed Systems
Municipal Wastewater Treatment Systems
Municipality policies on water conservation center on advanced wastewater treatment. Sewage sludge volume is on the increase, and in order for municipalities to solve the problem US Centrifuge Systems builds durable, reliable and const-effective centrifuge systems.
Water Wash Spray Booth Paint Sludge Recovery
Water wash paint booth application face problems from manufacturers when production volumes increase. Equipment used to recover sludge form paint booths no longer keep up with production volume. Centrifuge sludge-recovery systems dramatically reduce costs in labor, water consumption and chemical use.
Top of Page